WHY SHOULD I INVEST IN CRYPTO?
Like it or not, cryptocurrencies are everywhere these days. Even though they have been around for a relatively short time, they are among the most profitable types of investment. This is the reason why not only traders and nerds use them nowadays, but companies and other people too.
Ten years ago, owning cryptocurrency was considered to be nothing more than a speculation fad. Yet, people who invested only $1000 in Bitcoin in 2010 have seen its worth increase to more than $280 million today. In 2021, cryptocurrency is a legitimate asset class, and owning it means being fiscally responsible. We see mainstream adoption of crypto by big corporates but also by major financial institutions.
Some of and most innovative companies in the world are buying crypto. For instance, in February, Tesla bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin. Square- a digital payments company- also put a chunk of its balance sheet in Bitcoin, buying more than $170 million worth of the digital currency in February. More recently, in October 2020, PayPal launched a new service that made it possible for their users to buy, sell, or hold cryptocurrency or to use it to buy stuff at different merchants. They want to offer their platform as a means to make cryptocurrency more useful as a payment method.
More and more businesses and platforms are finding ways to utilize cryptocurrency or let their customers use it.
But what other benefits are there for you if you invest in crypto?
● You can have incredible returns. Although it is a new market, it tends to show broad changes in its prices over relatively short periods, meaning you can have higher profits than with any other asset. It indeed has its risks, but with the right strategy or consultation, you can avoid them.
● It is a safer alternative to traditional investment. Since it has a decentralized nature, it helps eliminate the weak points of the conventional banking system. It brings access directly to consumers, making it easier to buy, sell, store, and trade the last decade’s best-performing assets.
● You have more independence. You don’t have to rely on financial institutions for holding or transferring your money. With the traditional banking system, if you want to access the money that is rightfully yours, you are at the mercy of the institution or other people. With crypto, your money is your money only, and you decide how to use it and when to sell it. You do not have to pay any fees for transferring or withdrawing.
● Favorable forecast. Some experts believe that Bitcoin could be worth as much as $100,000 one day. Citibank’s report even showed that one industry insider believes the digital currency could surpass $300,000 per coin by the end of 2021. This means that even though the prices seem high if you invest now, you could be getting in on the ground floor, and you will win lots of money in the near future.
● It is a simple form of investment. Usually, traditional investments in stocks or bonds can be complicated or time-consuming. But with crypto, you can join and take part in the trading process with ease; you don’t have to sign papers or visit banks. You create an account, get your wallet, and track all your assets with no effort at all.
If you need help with your investment strategy in cryptocurrency, we at A1PHA Trading & Investing can make you an independent trader in just 90 days! Book a consultation now or DM me on Instagram here.